Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disenfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness.

Helen Keller

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Halloween!

Sadly, Summer is leaving us and it's time to start thinking about Fall and decorating for one of the favorite kid holidays, Halloween. Though I'm not one to dress up and ornately decorate the house in spiderwebs and witches, I do love a good ghost story, preferably true ones and I love the barrage of movies that highlight the paranormal that come out this time of the year. I will contend that "The Exorcist" is the most horrifying movie I have ever seen. I watched the edited version on TV when I was 12 and I didn't sleep for 3 nights. 5 years later, I read the book and my imagination, being extremely powerful...All I can say is, do not read "The Exorcist" while babysitting on a dark and stormy night.   Below is just a sampling of the Halloween books, DVD's and decorations available, without the scary price.  Search the large inventory for Halloween costumes as well. As always, thank you for looking! Your business is greatly appreciated. Remember September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I support Pediatric Cancer research and will donate a portion of all sales to stamp out pediatric cancer. Gold Ribbons for the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment