Literature is my Utopia. Here I am not disenfranchised. No barrier of the senses shuts me out from the sweet, gracious discourses of my book friends. They talk to me without embarrassment or awkwardness.

Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

EVERYTHING Twilight

In all honesty, Twilight is not my favorite. In the battle between "Team Harry Potter" and "Team Bella Swann," I'm squarely in the Potter camp.  But, my daughter LOVES it. As I live with a snotty teenage girl, reading about one didn't give me hours of enjoyment but as "Twilight" was the only book she ever read without me having to force her to....here it is. All products below can be ordered by clicking the item as it appears in the slide show. Books and DVD's can be bought individually in my stores. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment